2012-11-20

Arcade Stick #1

This is the first posting on the arcade stick I am working on.
I play a lot of fighting games; yet I still don't have a descent fighting stick.
That is why I decided to make my own.

The components of this project are:
8 Push-Buttons
1 Joystick
Indicator Lights to Help Improve my Gaming Skills
Digital Controls to Provide Accurate and Fast Responses from the Inputs
USB Connection
C# User Interface

I finished the top side of my arcade stick.
It is made out of heavy cardboard, and plexiglass.
I used my school mechanic shop for drilling and etc.

I began testing just the direction controls on breadboard.
When I finish them
then I will start adding more circuitry and coding for the other inputs.

Anyways
I am posting a video of my arcade stick so far:



By Joe Kwuen

No comments:

Post a Comment